The Promise Gardens is so much more than a barn. This historic property boasts incredible mountain views (imagine Three Sisters Mountain as the backdrop for your wedding ceremony), lush romantic gardens to stroll through, sweeping meadows, and an enchanting creek tucked in the woods that runs along the property, and the lovingly restored farmhouse and barns with attached white peak tent and patio.
When a friend casually asked owner Terri Larson about her barns as a potential wedding venue, the answer was simply “Why not?” Since then, Terri and Tim, along with their son, Thor, have transformed the property into the stuff of dreams. All the gardens have been built from scratch and are meticulously maintained.
Through determination, hard work, and a keen sense of design, they have created and grown a distinct experience for couples and their families and friends.
Ceremony & Reception Inclusions
Hudson Barn & The Dinner Canopy
• Historic 1800s barn with impressive crystal chandelier
• Beautiful dinner canopy tent with lighting and romantic draping
• Custom-made sliding barn doors for dinner canopy tent
• Hardwood pattern concrete patio under The Dinner Canopy
• Hand-crafted farm tables with mahogany chiavari chairs included
• Natural wood folding chairs with white padded seats for the ceremony site included
• 12 foot farm table made from original beams from the barn
• The Garden Terrace and covered walkway connecting The Dinner Canopy to The Hudson Barn with hanging bistro lights and stamped concrete terrace underneath
• 20- foot bar in The Hudson Barn
• Lounge Seating through the The Hudson Barn
Part of what makes The Promise Gardens so unique is all that it has to offer. Everything is already here for you, you just need to add special touches to make it your own.
Gardens & Grounds
• Amazing views of The Adirondacks and Three Sisters Mountains
• Walkway to The Wooded Creek for private first look & portraits
• Romantic gardens, winding paths, and sweeping meadows to stroll through
• Custom wooden arbor facing the Adirondack mountains for the wedding ceremony
• The Secret Garden arbor with blue antique doors for first look, portraits, and ceremony grand entrance
• High top tables for cocktail hour
• Fire pit with hand-crafted Adirondack chairs
• Commercial heaters and fans as needed for patio, barns, and The Dinner Canopy tent
• Air Conditioning in The Grace Barn and The Rose Cottage
• Adirondack style mens & ladies restrooms
• Handicap accessible walkway up to The Hudson Barn and handicap bathrooms
• The Grace Barn getting ready suite
• The Rose Cottage & Garden Lounge
• Prosecco Bar
• Vineyard Cross Back Chairs
• The Platinum Collection Wedding Weekend
• Bar Car
All the Details
Making your wedding your own…
The food, the cake, the dress, where to stay, photographers, videographers, florists, and so much more. We know it can be overwhelming to plan the perfect wedding. We have worked with some of the area’s finest and are happy to share our recommendations with our clients. Please reach out to us today for a personal consultation and to schedule a property tour for your special event.